Monday, February 9, 2015

Dia de Campo




 I never really know what I'm walking into when I get assignments from Travelzoo, however this restaurant turned out to be an exquisite exception. This little gem is called Dia de Campo, located in Hermosa Beach, CA. 

Maybe this place makes me happy because it reminds me of my home-away-from-home, Austin, and I felt like I got to escape the grip of LA for a few hours. Whatever the case, I'm obsessed with the decor, I'm obsessed with the food presentation, and I'm obsessed with how this all came together. And I hope you're a little obsessed with it too.

Now go buy the Travelzoo deal for this place and treat yourself to a wonderful weekend brunch!











 #sorrynotsorry for all of the pictures of that incredible pancake.

No comments:

Post a Comment