Friday, August 13, 2010

Apple Candy Red-licious!

So I got to shoot my first Vintage for this sessions project, and I'm really stoked on it. It's a 1965 Super Sport Vespa and just happens to be my favorite color. Score! Needless to say this was a dream come true to shoot.

Oh, and I might have some 'splanin' to do about the "rear" shot. Funny story. What do you do when your model shows up with clothes that don't work to well for your shoot? Take them off of course! I'd like to thank Natalie for not only wearing underwear the day of shoot, but for happening to wear a red thong. Amazing. So convenient that they both have a nice rear :)

Special thanks to Kris Klein for letting me photograph "Lola" !

Hope you guys like, I will be shooting three more this weekend so lots of editing and posts to come!


2 comments: